Chercarr replied

295 weeks ago

Bats: Human Harvest Sub Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Set in present day Afghanistan, the sequel centers on a group of soldiers who endeavor to capture Fazul, a fanatical terrorist who has escaped into the maze of caves underlying the landscape of the country. As the troops spelunk, they encounter one major obstacle: genetically altered bats programmed to seek out flesh and consume it.
This one i think is better than the 3.5 rating the movie gets on here. Although it's nothing like the first one,, i think this one might be able to stand on it's own , had the movie had a bigger budget. The acting wasn't too horribly bad, the location was nice,, the plot takes place in a forest of all places,, a Delta team goes in there to find WMD's, and upon arriving there find these genetically altered bats, that have a taste for human blood, what a great way to keep people out who you don't want find you're WMD's, anyway the mission is to get the Dr. out of there and capture the weapons, or destroy them,, the Delta team has to fight a bunch of Chechyn rebels in Southern Russia in the forest, where of course all of the bats are,, this isn't bad if you're looking for something fun to watch,, but don't expect it to be like the first, or too deep in thought.
I have yet to watch the first entry in this series, however, fortunately, I was still able to follow the complex and intricate plot, with all its unexpected twists and turns, and I applaud them for the utter originality of the concepts herein. In case there is any confusion, let me leave no doubt as to the fact that everything I've just said is coated in pure, carefully nurtured sarcasm, the kind that flourishes and grows exponentially when exposed to crap like this flick. A clear sign that this is unimpressive is that it was directed by a visual effects creator, whose only other credit in that field is a Henry Rooker film that wasn't well received. The acting is average at best, and I defy anyone to not find… Scottish computer-woman(come on, seriously, what is with that last name?)'s Russian accent laughable and/or irritating. There is an attempt or two at stylization in this, and they are reasonable. The action isn't terrible. Cinematography and editing are fine. The music is cool enough. Language is infrequent, if even that. Violence is fairly bloody. I recommend this solely to fans of B-movies, and I will say that you can do worse than this. 1/10

d6a2afd33b
The Life Before This movie free download hdthe Ashura Kakusei. Sekai no iki tsuku hate he full movie in hindi free download hdInuYasha the Movie 2: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass in hindi download free in torrentBared Fangs tamil dubbed movie downloadthe Kekk Kamen full movie download in hindiGatchaman Crowds movie free download hdPlanet Dinosaur sub downloadThe Tail of the Upside Down Mermaid movie free download hdKing of the Bandits full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pAmor a balazo limpio in hindi free downloadDo Not Reboot 'Til Christmas full movie download in hindi hdSpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom full movie torrentfree download World Enough and TimeNaruto: Shipp den full movie hd 1080pMaker vs. Marker full movie in hindi downloadExtra Service sub downloadhindi Episode 9.9South Pole full movie download mp4High Noon full movie hindi downloadFlexx full movie download in hindi hd
Please log in to post a reply.